[Bioclusters] Re: [Biodevelopers] Altivec enhanced codes?

Joseph Landman bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Wed, 05 Nov 2003 21:48:31 -0500

The issue which originally concerned me was the somewhat broad read I
got out of it.  It seems to wish to cover SIMD applied in a general
sense to a homology search.

It is as far as I can tell, only at the application stage, so a cease
and desist is really not enforcable.  It has been suggested that there
may be applicable prior art.