[Bioclusters] Looking for information

Philip MacMenamin bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:37:13 -0400

Hi Srihari,

There is an application called interproScan that appears to fit your
criterea. I was talking to the author, and it has been designed to be
clustered. http://www.ebi.ac.uk/interpro/scan.html.

If you can get it working on the cluster, I would be interested in knowing
how you did it. I tried to get it running on a linux MOSIX cluster, but
failed. It wont migrate the processed off the job scheduler node for me.

Tell me if you decide to run InterPro.

Good luck,
Philip.