[Bioclusters] Dear Colleague,.... (invited paper)

A. Espen (for biology and for biomedicine ...) bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 02:22:28 -0700

*** if you want to reply to this invitation,
please, write the word: WSEAS somewhere
in the Subject Line of your mailing program.
What is the Subect Line in a mailer program?
See above. For example in my message, the Subject line writes:
"Dear Colleague,.... (invited paper)" ***

Dear Colleague,

Due to your research interest in Biomedical Science and technology
and due to your participation in this forum,
we would like to invite you to send an INVITED paper
in one of the following Events of WSEAS on Biology and
Biomedicine:

   (a) International WorkShop EDUHEL'04 (Advanced Technologies for EDUcation &
HEaLth)
       12-15 July 2004, Vouliagmeni, Athens, GREECE
   (b) Computers for Biomedical Purposes
        12-15 July 2004, Vouliagmeni, Athens, GREECE
   (c) Medical Data Bases
        12-15 July 2004, Vouliagmeni, Athens, GREECE

Your paper, as an INVITED paper, (and only the invited papers on Biology's and
Biomedicine's
list) will be published in the WSEAS TRANSACTIONS on BIOLOGY and BIOMEDICINE
(after review by 2 independent reviewers).

Only the Invited papers (limited number -- the elit of the
papers) will be published in the Proceedings + Journals.
(Not all the papers -- attention on that, please)

The deadline for the invited papers for the WSEAS Conferences in
Cancun (Mexico) is:  May 31, 2004

Please, note that WSEAS Publications participate now in all major science citation
ISI, ELSEVIER, CSA, AMS. Mathematical Reviews, ELP, NLG, Engineering Index
Directory of Published Proceedings, INSPEC (IEE)*

Please, send us only research paper(s) (not overview, not surveys)
with original results and with excellent english language.

Send now your paper only via the WSEAS web site.

 Some Opinions. Send your feedback to us

----------------------------

I was delighted in reading some of the WSEAS Transaction Proceedings
papers.  Now I am sure that due to the high quality of reviewers even some of my
collegues (academicians) in my country were selected for the proceedings BUT NOT FOR
journals that means THE QUALITY AND ONLY QUALITY of the papers is
meanningfull.  For me that means a lot!!!!! That because in other
serious phorumae only if you put your name near the great
professors' name, they will publish your paper.
This does not happen in WSEAS though!!!
I'll tell to other collegues
about your seriousity.

Best,

Prof. C. Calistru
Italy

I want to thank you very much for the conference in Udine!
It was great!
It is pity that I had no opportunity to say thanks and goodbye to you.
But I am satisfied with this conference and opportunity to visit Italy,
Venice.
Thank you very much. Good Success
Best regards,

Professor Tatiana Baidyk