[Bioclusters] Looking for expert opinion

Valery Miftakhov bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 02 Feb 2004 16:55:18 -0800

Hi,

Valery Miftakhov of BioXelera, Inc. here. We are building an affordable
hardware acceleration platform for bioinformatics. The platform is
designed to work seamlessly with PC cluster installations.

We are currently looking for people like you who are active expert users
of relevant applications to help us define and test the product. If you
are managing a bioinformatics cluster at the moment, I would like to
hear from you.

Please help us bring this very much needed product to the market.

Thanks,
--
Valery Miftakhov, Ph.D. --- (650)-906-0477
CEO