[Bioclusters] ClusterWorld Bioinformatics Issue

Luc Ducazu bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:02:03 +0100

Dear Sir,

A while ago, you sent this message to the BioClusters list.
As I am the maintainer of biolinux.org, I am very interested in this issue.
I don't live in the US (I live in Belgium). Is there a way to get the issue.
I have no problems paying for it.

Kind regards,
-- Luc Ducazu