[Bioclusters] SGE error when launching a job

bioclusters@bioinformatics.org bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:34:45 -0700

Hello,

I am running SGE 5.3p4 on linux box. The customer shutdown the headnode =
and relocated it. When I attempt to submit a job from the sgeadmin =
examples directory, I get the following message:

Warning:  sgeadmin you job is not allowed to run in any queue.

This test environment WAS working prior to the master server move. I am =
new to this application and would appreciate any advice.

Thanks in Advance,

Bill

Bill McBride           Bus.Phone (408)553-2682
Technical Computing    Cell Phone(831)334-7822
Agilent Technologies
5301 Stevens Creek Blvd
Santa Clara, Ca.