[Bioclusters] SGE error when launching a job

Rayson Ho bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:44:55 -0800 (PST)

Looks like your queue settings were lost after the migration.

Can you show us the output of "qstat -f"??

I agree with Chris, you can get better support from the SGE mailing
list...

Rayson