[Bioclusters] Fwd: pre-configured clusters

Alan Kilian bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 22:26:07 -0600 (CST)

  If anyone is running 100% BLAST, HMMs or Profiles, and is interested
  in hearing about a hardware accelerated version of these types of
  searches, please contact me.

  We have a single PCI card that is approximately 500-1000 Sparc CPUs
  worth of HMM performance. Solaris or Windows OS compatible.

  Please contact me in private e-mail, or we can discuss the
  cluster-compatible offerings from TimeLogic on the list.

  I'd be happy to provide benchmark reports on various types of
  searches if people are interested in this type of thing.

  I understand that this is a bioCLUSTER mailing list, so if people
  don't want to get involved in this type of solution, I understand
  completely.

                         -Alan

--
- Alan Kilian <alank(at)timelogic.com>
Director of Bioinformatics, TimeLogic Corporation 763-449-7622