[Bioclusters] SGE/MPI on OS X

Joe Landman bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:45:54 -0400

Hi David:

  SGE has an mpich parallel environment you can use.  It should be
included in the base install.  Basically it generates the machinefile
and tmp paths from SGE, and you need to script up your call to mpirun.
That is, you want to create a script which uses the mpich parallel
environment.  The script then runs mpirun using the environment
variables.

  I have an example somewhere if you want to see the script you submit.

Joe