[Bioclusters] book recommendations

Tristan Gill bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 10:41:59 -0800

Hi Jeff,

I just sent out a similar email for some of the new employees here, so =
hopefully this will be of help to you and some of the other members of =
this list as well.

I came from the wet lab side of Molecular Biology. =20

I really like "Introduction to Computational Molecular Biology" by Joao =
Setubal and Joao Meidanis.  It does a great job at covering the basics.  =

Also:

You might want to take a look at Paulo's Books on Bioinformatics & =
Molecular Modeling at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/listmania/list-browse/-/32DMBXEMGKJ8=
V/ref=3Dcm_lm_lists/103-1312483-3453438

Other books:

Bioinformatics: Sequence and Genome Analysis=20
by David W. Mount (Paperback)=20

Bioinformatics Computing=20
by Bryan Bergeron (Author) (Paperback)=20

Genomes=20
by T. A. Brown, Austen Brown =20

Your in great shape with number 3 on your list below.

Best regards,

Tristan

Tristan Gill
Bioinformatics Account Manager