[Bioclusters] Unsubscribe

Schoenfeld, David bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:01:42 -0500

Unsubscribe

-----Original Message-----
From: bioclusters-admin@bioinformatics.org
[mailto:bioclusters-admin@bioinformatics.org]On Behalf Of
bioclusters-request@bioinformatics.org
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 12:01 PM
To: bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Subject: Bioclusters digest, Vol 1 #459 - 11 msgs

When replying, PLEASE edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Bioclusters digest, Vol..."  And, PLEASE delete any
unrelated text from the body.

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Best ways to tackle migration to dedicated cluster/Farm (Malay)
   2. Re: Any issues porting applications to OS X? (Malay)
   3. Second International Conference "Genomics, Proteomics and Bioinformatics
for Medicine" (Poroikov V.V.)
   4. Re: Best ways to tackle migration to dedicated
       cluster/Farm (Chris Dwan (CCGB))
   5. Re: Any issues porting applications to OS X? (Chris Dwan (CCGB))
   6. FW: [Globus-discuss] CSF project on SourceForge (Christopher Smith)
   7. Re: Any issues porting applications to OS X? (Dr Malay K Basu)
   8. Re: Best ways to tackle migration to dedicated cluster/Farm (Ross
Crowhurst)
   9. Re: Re: Best ways to tackle migration to dedicated
       cluster/Farm (Chris Dwan (CCGB))

Message: 1