[Bioclusters] How to setup fair_share schedule in OpenPBS

Marco Aurelio Stelmar Netto bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 08:38:47 -0300 (BRT)

Hi,

If you want only some basic functionalities to manage a cluster, you can
try Crono. Some features of Crono are: support to manage one or more than
one cluster, space and time shared allocation, batch jobs and interactive
modes, back-fill scheduling algorithm, pre and post processing scripts and
possibility to define access rights for users and user groups.

It is free and you can download at
http://www.cpad.pucrs.br/crono

If you want a powerful resource manager, I do not suggest Crono.

Marco