[Bioclusters] mpiBlast OS X

Aaron Darling bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 13:51:06 -0500

Assuming you are using mpiBLAST 1.2.1, you need to use the October 2003
release of the NCBI Toolbox from here:
ftp://ftp.ncbi.nih.gov/toolbox/ncbi_tools/old/

Each version of mpiBLAST is designed to compile against a specific
version of the NCBI Toolbox, as mentioned on our download page here:

http://mpiblast.lanl.gov/download.html

Later toolbox releases changed the API to BlastMakeMultQueries and
BXMLPrintOutput, which is why you are seeing those build errors.

Regards,
-Aaron