[Bioclusters] Re: Bioclusters Digest, Vol 10, Issue 10

Shane Brubaker brubaker2 at llnl.gov
Thu Aug 18 13:43:53 EDT 2005

Hi, I have had a problem recently where certain jobs that are part of an
array job get stuck on my nodes.  For instance, jobs 1-200 will run very
fast, and then jobs after that get stuck and sit on the
nodes for days without completing.  However, when I resubmit using -t
200-300 to specifically submit jobs 200-300, these work very fast and run
just fine.  Has anyone encountered this?  Any ideas?

Thank you,
Shane Brubaker