[Bioclusters] Do you know about Cluster Monkey?

Douglas Eadline - ClusterWorld Magazine deadline at clusterworld.com
Wed Dec 7 08:32:10 EST 2005

Hi everyone.

For those that used to read ClusterWorld (or wanted to read it),
there is new website called ClusterMonkey.net that is produced
the past editor (me) and writers of ClusterWorld Magazine (ClusterWorld
ceased publication in June of this year).

For example, here is what is happening on Cluster Monkey
this week:

* Amdahl's Law by Robert Brown (with equations!)
* More MPI magic from Jeff Squyres
* The third part of the Value Cluster series (including benchmarks)

Just go to http://www.clustermonkey.net

New stories are on the front page. Later this week, Jeff Layton and Joe
Landman will have their SC05 Wrap-up and I should have my "Why is HPC so
hard?" opinion.

--
Doug