[Bioclusters] Questions on mpiBLAST

Hrishikesh Deshmukh hdeshmuk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 14:33:39 EST 2005

While this debate is on, could somebody answer my question:
Say i have thousnds of sequences in my input file and want to run
mpiBLAST, will mpiBLAST split sequences and allot them to nodes and
then get back results to say one file? Would it help if say DB (Human)
is installed on everymachine on the node?

Thanks,
Hrishi