[Bioclusters] Hi all

Aaron Darling darling at cs.wisc.edu
Thu Feb 24 15:28:02 EST 2005

Hi Venu,
Check that the user running mpiblast has write access to the .mbf
(mpiblast fragment list) file that is on your local storage device.  A
good idea would be setting the file mode to something like 664 (user rw,
group rw, other r) and creating an mpiblast user group.

We could change the default behavior of mpiblast so that it creates
files on local storage with mode 664 instead of 644.

Let's continue the discussion on the mpiblast-users mailing list...

-Aaron