[Bioclusters] Versions of Blast that run on a cluster?

Daniel.G.Roberts at aventis.com Daniel.G.Roberts at aventis.com
Wed Jan 5 09:23:05 EST 2005

Hello All
Can anyone point me to example/FAQ resources on BLAST implemented on a Linux Cluster?
I have been asked to install BLAST on our cluster, but I don't know much about BLAST.
What BLAST versions are run in a 64 and 32 bit env?  In general what type of compute nodes are required for BLAST to run effectively?  I/O Intensive nodes?
Anyone runiing BLAST using the Torque Queue and Maui Scheduler?
Any and all help is grealty appreciated!
Thanks
Dan