[Bioclusters] URGENT: Time Complexity for Blast, HMMsearch etc.

Intikhab Alam intikhab at cebitec.uni-bielefeld.de
Sun Jan 9 16:48:20 EST 2005

Hi,

We urgently need some information regarding the time/computational
complexity of HMMsearch, PSI-Blast, PHI-Blast and Mast. Are there any
results available? If not, what is the difficulty in estimating the time
complexity of these methods?

Best Wishes &
Happy new year.

Intikhab Alam/ Georg Fuellen

PS. We apologize if any one of you received this message twice.

---
Intikhab Alam
PhD Scholar

International NRW Graduate School in Bioinformatics and Genome Research
Center for Biotechnology (CeBiTec), University of Bielefeld
Universitaetsstr. 25, D-33615 Bielefeld, Germany

P: +49 (0) 521 106-4915 , F: +49 (0) 521 106-6490
E: intikhab at cebitec.uni-bielefeld.de
w: http://www.cebitec.uni-bielefeld.de/~intikhab