[Bioclusters] topbiocluster.org

Alan Kilian kilian at bobodyne.com
Fri Jul 1 16:45:26 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-28 at 15:15 -0400, James Cuff wrote:
> So I kept going a little here, just to see what falls out.
>
> http://topbiocluster.org/firststab.html

    James,

	Could you place the files ids.test and PfamA.small
	along with one sample NCBI search result onto my
	ftp site so I can recreate your tests?

	I'll use the NCBI result to hack together a copy of NCBI
	nr that at least approximates your version so we don't
	need to upload all that data.

	Thanks,

			-Alan

------------------------- ftp test --------------------------
% ftp ftp.bobodyne.com
Connected to bobodyne.com.
220-This computer system is for authorized users only. Individuals using
this
 system without authority or in excess of their authority are subject to
 having all their activities on this system monitored and recorded or
 examined by any authorized person, including law enforcement, as system
 personnel deem appropriate. In the course of monitoring individuals
 improperly using the system or in the course of system maintenance, the
 activities of authorized users may also be monitored and recorded. Any
 material so recorded may be disclosed as appropriate. Anyone using this
 system consents to these terms.

220 ProFTPD 1.2.10 Server (ProFTPD) [12.164.25.86]
500 AUTH not understood
500 AUTH not understood
KERBEROS_V4 rejected as an authentication type
Name (ftp.bobodyne.com:kilian): ftp at bobodyne.com
331 Password required for ftp at bobodyne.com.
Password: <Type anything here>
230 User ftp at bobodyne.com logged in.
Remote system type is UNIX.
Using binary mode to transfer files.
ftp> cd incoming
250 CWD command successful
ftp> bin
200 Type set to I
ftp> put a.txt
227 Entering Passive Mode (12,164,25,86,164,196).
150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for a.txt
226 Transfer complete.
16 bytes sent in 0.00012 seconds (1.3e+02 Kbytes/s)
ftp> quit
221 Goodbye.

--
- Alan Kilian <kilian(at)bobodyne.com>