[Bioclusters] early rollcall: IEEE Cluster2005 meeting in Boston September 27-30, 2005

Chris Dagdigian chris at bioteam.net
Wed Jul 6 16:28:16 EDT 2005

Wanted to remind people of this meeting since it is in my area this
year...

The paper submission deadline has passed but there is still time to
get poster proposals in.

If you are planning on attending, drop me a line off-list
(dag at sonsorol.org) -- since this is local for me and a bunch of other
folks maybe  we can organize a biocluster dinner or something.  Heck,
maybe even a "cluster crawl" around Cambridge, MA to check out
various installations. That would be tough to organize though...

Regards,
Chris