[Bioclusters] error while running mpiblast

kalyani goli kalyanigoli at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 07:15:19 EST 2005

HI all!
I gave Shared and Local same and able to run mpiBlast1.3.0. I did nt
get exactly what u are saying .Whether to continue like this or change
the Local ..

Iam getting the following error repeated for 200 times while running
mpiblast with the  following command. Iam attaching the sequence file.
Could u help me in telling where could be the error. Iam able to
execute other sequence files with the same command , same database and
same database fragments and indexes.

time mpirun -np 4 ~/bin/mpiblast -p blastp -d pir.fasta -i seqnew2  -o
mpiblastoutput2.txt

[blastall] ERROR: ncbiapi [000.000]  ObjMgrNextAvailEntityID failed
with idx 2048