[Bioclusters] multiple inputs to MPIBLAST

Aaron Darling darling at cs.wisc.edu
Wed Mar 9 17:11:25 EST 2005

Hi Lik

The bad behavior could be due any one of a number of factors (extra
fragment copies, startup overhead, etc).  In order to pin down what's
going wrong on your setup it would be helpful to have a debug log as
generated by adding the --debug command line option.  Debug goes to
stderr, redirect as appropriate for whatever shell you use.  As the
mpiblast debug log can get lengthy you may want to send it directly to
me or post it on a web server somewhere...

-Aaron