[Bioclusters] Any one need a job submitting Perl module for LSF

Malay mbasu at mail.nih.gov
Wed Mar 16 23:09:13 EST 2005

This should be fun. I am right now talking to different guys who wrote
me that they have something written already for different schedulars.
Will come back as soon as something fruitful comes up. As you can
understand it's easy to write such a module but not easy to actually
debug and test it on different schedular platform. Let's see wheather we
can actually come up with something. How about starting a new project at
Bioinformatics.org? What do you guys say? Script for LSF, GridEngine and
PBS is already there with us. It needs some redesigning a refactoring.
We'll see what we can do about DRMAA.

Cheers,

-Malay