[Bioclusters] OT: any interest from folks who want to talk about dual boot/windows clusters?

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Tue Oct 4 12:58:12 EDT 2005

Hi folks:

   I don't want to pollute these lists with OT discussions, so please
respond back to me rather than hitting "reply".  If there is sufficient
interest, we can set up yet another mailing list somewhere.  If not (<
10 people) we can simply have an off line conversation.  I know some
folks will have a rather automatic abdominal convulsive reaction to
this, and I apologize about upsetting your day.

   Joe

--
Joe Landman
email: landman at scalableinformatics.com