[Bioclusters] Bio-Visualization: Porous-Solid Geometry

Kathleen Erickson kathleen at massivelyparallel.com
Tue Apr 25 14:00:27 EDT 2006

Hi Nathaniel:

We can play.  Send papers.

Kathleen
kathleen at massivelyparallel.com

  _____

From: Nathaniel Bobbitt [mailto:flautabaja at hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 8:15 AM
To: bioclusters at bioinformatics.org
Subject: [Bioclusters] Bio-Visualization: Porous-Solid Geometry

Hello,

I am looking for researchers interested in simulation and modeling
techniques that revise our basic understanding of 3-D and geometry in life
sciences: 1. protein visualization,  2. diagrams of cellular and biochemical
representations.

I use a porous-solid geometry. I wonder if there are others with like
interests?

My work is geared towards the representation of: 1. folding, docking, 2.
intramolecular relationships 3. practices for the collection and
visualization of screening techniques.

I am looking for academics or 3-d party software developers to collaobrate
with. Please let me know if you or others might be interested in the review
of a position paper based on three poster papers:

Expressivity: Steps for the optical transformation of the envisioning of
science

1. What are the visual barriers in graphic arts for doing scientific
visualization?

2. How can optical behaviors improve the expressiveness of a visualization?

Computation: Physical steps toward the envisioning of science

1. How can numerical control, shape a boundary system while still showing
the visualization of complex relationships?

2. Why trap complexity before being given datasets?

Plasticity: Trapping Geometric motives in a 4-D Fractal Space

1. What would a 4-D fractal space mean in the mapping of: barriers, hidden,
and emergent patterns in organic forms: folded, twisted and coiling?

2. Where to go to find new geometric primitives for 3-D fractals?

I look forward to your reply.

Nathaniel Bobbitt

nabslab.com