[Bioclusters] moderation?

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Thu Aug 17 09:06:34 EDT 2006

It is on moderation (as are most if not all of the bioinformatics.org
hosted lists) due to recent spam volumes. Recently there was a spike
in spam that evaded the spam filters and then made it out to lists
because they forged the FROM field on the message to be that of a
legit subscriber.  Only moderating *everything* seemed to have an
effect.

So - moderation is on, but for spam reasons only. We don't moderate
for content/topic or any other reason but spam.

Regards,
Chris