[Bioclusters] interpro queuing system

Larry Adams ladams at platform.com
Tue Aug 29 20:36:38 EDT 2006

Michael,

If you are having issues with LSF, simply post the issues, I will respond as appropriate.

Regards,

Larry Adams
Systems Engineer
Platform Computing
direct: 586.510.0007
mobile: 586.899.1138
fax: 586.510.0246

www.platform.com
IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This memo is confidential.  Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone this message or any information contained in this message. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply email, and delete this message.  The sender accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors and omissions, loss or damage from use, including damage from viruses.