[Bioclusters] choosing a distributive management software

Bonnie Hurwitz hurwitz at cshl.edu
Thu Feb 9 11:08:58 EST 2006

Hello,

We are in the process of deciding on a distributive management
software for a 250 node cluster and are concerned about performance
and issues that come up with a cluster this size.

Are there are web sites were we can get some nice comparisons and
solid examples of issues that people run into using different DSM
software?  We would like to compare and contrast SGE, LSF and PBS.

Or, Can anyone recommend any previous postings on this list that
could help us?

-Bonnie