[Bioclusters] FPGA in bioinformatics clusters (again?)

William Harman wharman at prism.net
Fri Jan 13 14:31:42 EST 2006

Starbridge Systems did an FPGA implementation for NIH, white paper at
http://www.starbridgesystems.com/whitepapers.htm

Solentas has an R&D project, that stills needs some funding, that will
convert code, and put it into the FPGA core without having to have a logic
programmer on staff.  Their box will just attach to the network, so it is
also less invasive.  http://www.solentas.com

Bill Harman,
P - (801) 572-9252
wharman at prism.net