[Bioclusters] Authentication for clusters

Enrique Rodriguez enriquer9 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 15:31:56 EDT 2006

I set up SGE on Linux Xen nodes.  The site had existing Active Directory
infrastructure, which they wanted to keep since they were familiar with
the tools and it already had their user accounts.  I used Samba's
Winbind service backed by LDAP and both the Winbind and Kerberos PAM
modules.  It's pretty easy to set up and they can maintain everything in
AD with tools they know.

Enrique