[Bioclusters] Fwd: [Bambct-list] Tufts BCB Seminar Series Starts TONIGHT 9/13/06 at 5pm

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Wed Sep 13 11:46:12 EDT 2006

This is for people in the Boston area ...

Incidentally boston area folks may want to check out the bambct
mailing list and think about joining. They tend to organize both
social pub gatherings as well as interesting talks and seminars on a
fairly regular basis.  The members range from sysadmins and
datacenter managers to researchers and software developers.

BAMBCT == "boston area molecular biology computer types".

The bambct mailing list info interface can be found at this URL:

Regards,
Chris

Begin forwarded message: