[Bioclusters] Seeking Netapp and Sun lifesci users ...

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Tue Feb 6 15:16:22 EST 2007

Hi folks,

I'm working with a group of people building out a new research
computing environment. A few of the IT staff would really like to
converse with (and potentially visit) groups who are using Network
Appliance storage devices or Sun Microsystems servers (running Linux
or Solaris) in life science HPC environments.

If anyone here on this forum would be willing to talk (under mutual
confidentiality agreement) with 1 or 2 people from this team I'd
appreciate it. I can arrange introductions.

Regards,
Chris