[Bioclusters] Urgent advice on RAID design requested

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Thu Jan 18 10:12:14 EST 2007

The part number (301156U) and price ($499) for the item listed on bestbuybusiness.com match this product:

  http://www.lacie.com/products/product.htm?pid=10882

But the photo and the description match this product:

  http://www.lacie.com/products/product.htm?pid=10877

It looks like BestBuy made a mistake :-)

Jeff

--
J.W. Bizzaro
Bioinformatics Organization, Inc. (Bioinformatics.Org)
E-mail: jeff at bioinformatics.org
Phone:  +1 508 890 8600