[Bioclusters] Advanced Sun Grid Engine Admin Course starting October 30 in the Washington DC area

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Tue Oct 2 13:46:13 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

The instructor of the course mentioned below (Dan T) is in Boston
this week for the Harvard HPC Biocomputing summit and happened to
mention that there are still seats available for the class. I know
Dan and I've seen his lecture slides -- this promises to be quite an
excellent SGE course for those that are interested.

Details are below.

-Chris