[Bioclusters] [commercial] SGE Admin & User Training Workshops - April & June 2008 - Boston

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Wed Mar 26 10:34:32 EDT 2008

Hello,

Please forgive the commercial interruption.

I wanted to announce some open-enrollment training dates for both Grid
Engine User/Usage topics as well as Grid Engine Admin topics that will
be happening in April & June 2008 in the Boston area (and hopefully
soon in other cities as well...). Due to the Open Source Grid
Conference in May we've scheduled no workshop dates in that month.

Here are the dates:

1-Day Grid Engine User/Usage Workshop Dates

    * April 15, 2008
    * June 17, 2008

2-Day Grid Engine Administration Workshop Dates

    * April 16-17, 2008
    * June 18-19, 2008

More details and a downloadable brochure are available here:

http://blog.bioteam.net/2008/03/22/sge-training/

Disclosure: In case there is confusion, BioTeam Inc. and "chris at bioteam.net
" are my commercial/corporate/employer affiliations. I try to
participate in the SGE/biocluster forums and onhttp://gridengine.info
using my personal, non-corporate "dag at sonsorol.org" persona.

Feedback and comments welcome (probably better to email me directly
rather than the list). My real long term goal is to see if the SGE
community is large enough now to support independent and third-party
folks offering consulting, support and training services.

Regards,
Chris