[Bioclusters] OFED 1.4 packages for debian

Guy Coates gmpc at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Jan 13 12:09:40 EST 2009

Hi all,

I have made a set of OFED 1.4 infiniband for debian sid.  The packages contain
the utilities, libraries and kernel modules not currently packaged for debian.

ftp://ftp.sanger.ac.uk/pub/gmpc/repository/infiniband/

sources.list entry:

deb ftp://ftp.sanger.ac.uk/pub/gmpc/repository/infiniband  ./

Release notes are here:

http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Users/gmpc/infiniband.html

The packages "work for me (TM)", but I would appreciate some wider testing
before I get the packages pushed upstream.

Any comments, bugfixes or suggestions more than welcome.

Cheers,

Guy

--
Dr. Guy Coates,  Informatics System Group
The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1HH, UK