[Biococoa-dev] SequenceIO

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 29 20:02:40 EDT 2005

On Jun 29, 2005, at 6:35 PM, Charles Parnot wrote:

> Yes, concetenating all the lines, separated by a new-line, seems very
> reasonable, and easy to revert. You can use 'componentsJoinedByString'
> and componentsSeparatedByString', using @"\n" as the separator (...or

Of course, we are assuming that the content is an NSSttring, which
might not be the case in all cases. In general it will be, but it might
as well be another BCAnnotation object, or a number. For now, I will
code it as being a string, but this is something that we need to be
aware of. Unless I miss the point completely :)