[Biophp-dev] Materials on traceback and other comp bio algorithms

Nico Stuurman biophp-dev@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:55:12 -0700

There is unlimited space in the cvs repository.  Let's please all start
using it (but only after the bioinformatics cvs has been imported!!).
You will not believe how nice it is to collaborate on a projects using
cvs until you actually do it.

Plus, once everything is in cvs, it is also finally possible and very
easy for everyone what code there actually is in this project.

Nico