[Biophp-dev] Materials on traceback and other comp bio algorithms

biophp-dev@bioinformatics.org biophp-dev@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 21:59:04 PDT

> Hi!  The materials I was mentioning isn't source code.  I didn't know

Ah.  Sorry.  In that case cvs is not a good idea (since the file will be
copied to everyone's local copy of the cvs....).

A very easy way is scp.
Simply type:
scp mypdf.exe yourlogin@genephp.sf.net:/home/groups/g/ge/genephp
and of you go.  On non-Unix machines this is no doubt more complex but
still somewhat possible.
The other party will do:
scp yourlogin@genephp.sf.net:/home/groups/g/ge/genephp/mypdf.exe .

And don't forget to clean up when you'r done...

Best,

Nico