[Biophp-dev] I'm back...finally...

S Clark biophp-dev@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:31:09 -0600

Ever had one of those "vacations" where you get done and feel
like you need a vacation?...

Though the schedule has been far more hectic than I'd anticipated, I did
manage to get some work done on the export module (which I will rename
to "seqIOExport" to match the rename of the importer modules before
I upload) but have a couple of additions to make before it's ready.

Should I continue using the bioinformatics.org CVS for now?  It looks like
CVS at sourceforge still contains the GenePHP 1.0 files...

Expect some preparatory uploads from me to bioinformatics.org CVS later today.

P.S. Welcome to the three of you that subscribed to the mailing list last
week!