[Biophp-dev] introduce myself

S Clark biophp-dev@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 1 May 2003 19:44:27 -0600

On Thursday 01 May 2003 06:45 am, asseg@ukl.uni-freiburg.de wrote:
[...among other things...]
> Now im 27 years old, and it seems to me, im one of those
> never-to-graduate students.

Hooray!  Now I'm not the only Eternal Undergraduate here!

Welcome to the list!  We're in the process of getting the two
codebases we currently have merged (Serge and I both started
work on similar things within about a week of each other without
knowing it), but it shouldn't take long - especially with Nico
keeping us from dragging our feet too much.

=46rom there we'll hopefully be expanding pretty quickly, so if
you're interested in doing any coding work there'll be plenty of
room for it...

Sean