[Biophp-dev] Spanish documentation

Andrés Pinzón biophp-dev@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 21:38:45 -0500

dong gregorio wrote:

> Are you referring to the one at bioinformatics.org or at biophp.net?

	http://genephp.sourceforge.net/techdoc_set.html

I faintly remember someone submitting a Spanish translation for
biophp.net a couple of months ago,

but I am not sure anymore if I had uploaded it or not... tsk, tsk,
terrible, terrible...

	sure.... is not polite ...jejeje... ;-)
	so i'd better stop working on it!

> Anyway, having two sites is a non-issue really... I don't have problems having the CVS here at bioinformatics.org.

IMHO, the bigger problem is that everyone (including me) seems to be too
busy to write code...  =(

	??? ??? ???? plop! excuse me, but i don't get the point :-(

Regards
Andres

  |                    Andres M. Pinzon                     |
  |   Centro de Bioinformatica-Instituto de Biotecnologia   |
  |               Universidad Nacional de Colombia          |
  |                 http://www.andrespinzon.com             |
  |    [pinzonandres@tutopia.com] [info@andrespinzon.com]   |
  |                    movil:300-5684369                    |