[Genquire-users] Heads Up! Changes to the genquire.conf file required

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson@gene.pbi.nrc.ca
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:14:08 -0600

Hi users,

I made some fairly major changes (long needed ones too!) to the way
Genquire deals with Blast.  Blast parameters are now configured for your
specific BLAST CGI program through a hash in the genquire.conf file.
The conf file is documented to explain how it works.  (Note that this is
the internal Blast, not the plugin Blast).

Please let me know how you get on - I haven't tested it completely
because our Blast is currently broken (yeah yeah yeah, what else is
new)... but I am fairly sure that it is functional as I have stepped
through it in -d right up to the actual Blast call to ensure that it is
reading and interpreting the conf file correctly.

Cheers!

"Speed is subsittute fo accurancy."

Dr. Mark Wilkinson
Bioinformatics Group