[ghemical-devel] Cygwin + Ghemical Release

Donald E. Curtis dcurtis@cs.uiowa.edu
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 01:08:27 -0500

The new Cygwin + Ghemical release is available.

Recently the XFree86 (X11 / Xwindows) changed its license.  In retaliation the
X.org foundation formed and started releasing its own version of the software
and along with this Cygwin switched over to their version of Xwindows.  This
update caused some errors in our initial release unknown to us.  However, I
went ahead and released version 1.01.03 of Ghemical-GMS and also the
Cygwin+Ghemical package.  Just wanted to let the list know so anyone that had
problems but wasn't in contact with me knows.

It is all still available at http://www.uiowa.edu/~ghemical/

If you have any problems with anything on the page feel free to e-mail me.

Donald Curtis
dcurtis@cs.uiowa.edu