[ghemical-devel] mopac7-1.14rc1 released

Tommi Hassinen Tommi.Hassinen at uku.fi
Tue Aug 5 06:36:22 EDT 2008

Should be OK now. As mentioned in the INSTALL file, the configuration should now be made like this:

        export F77='g77 -fno-automatic'
        ./configure
        make
        make install

and also this is OK:   export F77='gfortran -std=legacy -fno-automatic'

If the configure-script can be made to detect presence of g77 or gfortran automatically it would be nice ; however I can't do such improvements myself so I wait for patches and/or bugreports and then just drop "rc1" from filename if nothing new appears.

Regards,
Tommi