[Molvis-list] how to get more shades in rasmol?

Cindy klevicca at jmu.edu
Thu Dec 2 21:58:00 EST 2004

Please let me add my voice to those who support Rasmol.  I have used it for future elementary and middle
school teachers.  For them, it is easy to learn, easy to use and extremely flexible for use in many things
they can apply in their own classes.  It is a powerful teaching tool for students of all ages.

Cindy Klevickis