[Molvis-list] polygons

Sinasi Ellialtioglu sinasi at metu.edu.tr
Thu Feb 10 12:58:48 EST 2005

Hi everybody,

I am a Rasmol user, and since this list is now bringing together a
multi-software society
I would like to ask if drawing polygons around oxygen octahedra or
tetrahedra in various
crystal structures (like in YBCO) is possible in any of Rasmol, Jmol,
Chime, Protein Explorer, or else.
I am aware that it is possible to have such a functionality in ATOMS and
SHAPE. But,
it would be more convenient for me if I can solve my problem within the
domain of my reach.
For instance, is it possible to add such a property to, say, "cartoon"
comment in Rasmol?

Your comments and suggestions will be appreciated very much.
Sinasi Ellialtioglu