[Molvis-list] PDB to Multigif site

JeffFinnan at aol.com JeffFinnan at aol.com
Mon May 30 10:51:14 EDT 2005

Frieda,

Thanks for checking into this. I got it to work finally. Your mentioning it
took a long time helped to point me in the right direction.

I had to check around and try changing timeouts, here and there, to no
avail. Some stuff from this site was being blocked. Even after disabling  firewall
and spyware protection, I could not get it to work. Then I changed the  "Keep
Alive: Redial Period" on my linksys router from 30 s to 180 s, it worked.

Thanks,
Jeff

In a message dated 5/30/2005 9:13:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
friedar at nsm.umass.edu writes:

On May 30, 2005, at 6:37 AM, JeffFinnan at aol.com wrote:

> Is  there a new home for Andreas Bohne's PDB to MultiGIF site:
>  _www.dkfz-heidelberg.de/spec/pdb2mgif/_
>  (http://www.dkfz-heidelberg.de/spec/pdb2mgif/)   ? I
> have  tried it the last couple of days and the site does not show up as
>  existing.

Hi Jeff,

I found that it was there, tho it took a long  time to appear. The URL
you sent had an underscore inserted after it, at  least, that's the way
my email client handled your link. This worked for  me:

http://www.dkfz-heidelberg.de/spec/pdb2mgif/

Frieda

Frieda  Reichsman, PhD
Molecules in Motion