[Molvis-list] rotating an rna pdb along a defined axis

Devanathan Raghunathan deva at nmr.mpibpc.mpg.de
Fri Dec 16 15:58:44 EST 2005

Dear all,
I was wondering if anyone could help me do a rotation along a defined axis of an
rna pdb file.
In essence, my problem involves an rna with 2 stems (part of the same pdb file
with residues numbered from 16 to 46). I would like to rotate this rna
selectively along the upper stem and then translate the co ordinates.
I am sure some sort of scripts should be available in fortran,python or C++. I
would be  grateful if I could recieve any guidance in this regard or some scripts
upon which I can modify to suit my needs.
Regards
Devan

Am Fassberg, 11
D-37077 Göttingen